(281) 725-6394 (Text)

(281) 676-3763 (Fax)

Commercial Property

Oil and gas industry – refinery, factory, petrochemical plant

Commercial Property Policies (CPP) and business owners’ policy or BOP are design to cover your commercial property. The Coy Insurance agency can assist you in determining what is best for you and your business. If you are in Texas and need assistance with your business insurance, give us a call at (281) 440-0000 or email us at service@coyins.com